Would you like to experience our programs, tours, or workshops? Would you like to share your own gardening enthusiasm with others like yourself?
If so, just print out our Membership Form and mail it in with your check to the address below. You’ll then instantly become a member of the North Shore’s oldest gardening organization, receive your first issue of the NSHS Newsletter, and begin to enjoy the programs and events that go on nearly the whole year through.
If you should have any questions, please call us at 978-232-0102.
Download the membership form here: NSHS_Membership_Form (PDF), and mail to:
North Shore Horticultural Society
PO Box 171
Manchester, MA 01944
Alternatively, you can fill out a Membership Form and bring it with your check or cash to the next meeting. Or, just come to the next meeting and make out a Membership Form there that we will provide to you.
Whichever way you may choose to join, the annual dues are $25 for an Individual Membership and $35 for a Family Membership. At this time, only checks and cash are acceptable means of payment.
Below is a list of benefits that a NSHS membership provides:
- Monthly meetings from September to May with free refreshments at each
- Presentations by knowledgeable speakers on subjects of interest to gardeners
- Informative speaker handouts and our own Horticultural Points of Interest to take home
- Monthly “opportunities” to win plants and/or garden-related objects or materials
- A subscription to the monthly NSHS Newsletter delivered by post or email
- A Virtual Tour of members’ and other gardens each January
- The Annual Potluck Dinner
- The Annual Tuck’s Point Picnic in June
- Occasional field trips to places of interest to gardeners
- Occasional Members’ Garden Tour scheduled in June or July
- A means to share time and space with friends both new and old